Starlight Gala: Dream Big, Work Hard, Reach for the Stars
This year's Starlight Gala is transforming into a wonderful virtual event! Annually, this is the Foundation's biggest event to showcase education and success in Santa Fe ISD through students, teachers, and parents. It is the culmination of our annual campaign and thereby provides funds to support all of our diverse programs in Santa Fe ISD. Now more than ever, we need your support.
Please consider locking arms with us to launch enhanced opportunities and to drive support for teachers, staff, and students through the classrooms in Santa Fe ISD. Our goal is to raise $100,000. If you are able to help, your donation will be used to replace funds lost due to the complexity of COVID-19 and fundraising events this year, and specifically to:
- Raise money to fund Grants for Great Ideas
- Support the programs in Santa Fe ISD from Fine Arts to CTE to Robotics
- Establish The Reading Tree Program and Build the Tribe's Closet
More information coming soon about this virtual star-studded galactic event!
Thank you for your generous support!
Your donation makes a difference in the following ways:
- Every $250 provides classroom essentials
- Every $1,000 allows you to bring about Field Trip opportunities, Literacy, Science and more
- Every $7,500 will allow you to impact Art, Math, Literacy, Science, Field Trips, Grants for Great Ideas, Tribe's Closet, and more
- Every $25,000 will directly impact Robotics, STREAM (Science-Technology-Reading-Engineering-Art-Math), Fine Arts, ESL, Student Travel, Awards, Grants for Great Ideas, Scholarships, Safety/DARE at a high level in the District!
- Every level of giving is impactful and necessary for student success and to fulfill our mission