2022 Summer Robotics Camp
The Santa Fe TX Education Foundation is offering this summer camp opportunity for students entering grades 3-8!
This hands-on camp with VEX robotics kits used in Santa Fe ISD will be led by a High School student in the Robotics Program! PLEASE NOTE: If your child participated in last year's 2021 Summer Robotics Camp, this will be the exact same build.
Register for one week:
- July 11-15 2:00-3:00pm
- July 18-22 2:00-3:00pm
Cost is $10 with a refund if student attends Monday-Friday. Space is limited.
Please only register for one week.
This Robotics Camp will be held in the community room at the Mae S. Bruce Library.
STREAM Program Launch:
In September 2019, STREAM became a District-wide program for all ages.
- Students in K-12 were given the opportunity to participate in a first-ever after-school program to focus on science, technology, reading, engineering, art, and math.
- Our former STEM lab was thereby upgraded and disbursed between all campuses providing this after-school program through the initial generous donations by:
- Big Crawfish Bash
- Santa Fe TX Education Foundation
- United Way
- Valero Benefit for Children/Texas City Refinery
COVID-19 didn't stop the focus of our STREAM leadership!
- The after-school program quickly shifted to a virtual format.
- Santa Fe ISD moved forward with its first-ever summer camp and hosted STREAM camps virtually.
Cultivate. Nurture. Ignite. Inspire.
Robotics Club 2019
In its first year, the Robotics program was invited to participate in Nationals and World competitions!
STREAM After- School Program Kubacak Elementary 2019
Students in 4th and 5th grades at Kubacak Elementary school gather together after working in teams to collaborate on ideas for a project. Then, they presented their project, with learned successes and failures, in front of the class!